Friday, March 2, 2012

Will I get a Medal of Honor beta key emailed to me if I used the In Store Pick-Up feature on Gamestop.com?

Lets just say that I am really confused with this beta thing. It says on the Gamestop website that In Store Pick-Up costumers will receive a card with and the necessary beta components. Now the beta has been delayed and i have no idea what is going on. Any help?Will I get a Medal of Honor beta key emailed to me if I used the In Store Pick-Up feature on Gamestop.com?
Sorry, but they, like most retailers, weren't informed that they have to hand you a card with your key printed on the back. You'll need to present proof of pre-order and pick up your card. Plus, the MoH beta website is down, with no response from EA, so good luck getting your key.

No comments:

Post a Comment