Friday, March 9, 2012

Has anyone played the Medal of Honor Beta?????

Okay I got the Medal of Honor beta and I thought it would be crappy because it was made by EA, who made Bad Company 2 and I personally did not like that game. But my friend DANNY said MOH sucked because it was too much like MW2, so I get the beta and play and its exactly down to each detail, its just like Bad Company 2. Its like they just remade Bad Company 2, changed some how the classes are chosen and said heres Medal of Honor.



I'll still try it out and see if I get used to it, but I just want to know if anyone agrees with me?Has anyone played the Medal of Honor Beta?????
i haven't gotten a chance to play it yet. i have a beta key that i could use on the PS3 but i'd rather play on the 360 and it's been delayed as of the last time i checked. i'm inclined to believe you as i too hated Bad Company 1 %26amp; 2 and thought MoH looked just liked it in the vids i watched.Has anyone played the Medal of Honor Beta?????
Sounds about right to me, it's turning out to be something of a flop for EA.

No comments:

Post a Comment