Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Does anyone have a medal of honor beta key that I could have please?

for Xbox 360 if it matters. It would be greatly appriciated!!Does anyone have a medal of honor beta key that I could have please?
Sorry dude, I used mine, but I really suggest not bothering with it, it's just like every other dice multiplayer, in one word CRAP. It's because of the beta I have changed my mind and am now not getting medal of honor..Does anyone have a medal of honor beta key that I could have please?
hey buddy - if you go here



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSwxgoRGu4g



it tells you how to redeem one on facebook. it's legit and really easy; i got mine and i've been playing the beta for a couple hours now.



there's no downloading or viruses or sketchy stuff involved btw.Does anyone have a medal of honor beta key that I could have please?
I got a beta key at medalofhonorbeta.net

No comments:

Post a Comment