Friday, March 2, 2012

Is the new Medal of Honor Beta worth pre ordering the game?

I don't know if I want to buy a game that doesn't have a review for $60.Is the new Medal of Honor Beta worth pre ordering the game?
Just go to medalofhonor.com. You can't miss it when it says Join The Beta Today. It's only available for PC and PS3 only. It'll be open to the 360 later.



Nothing to doubt about it since it's from their OWN website. :P Just follow the steps.



Got my beta key and it's better than I expected. (I expected the worse. lol) You'll notice the game still needs some tweaking. 2 maps and 2 modes. Have fun!!Is the new Medal of Honor Beta worth pre ordering the game?
I found a site giving them away for free. Curse.com if you want one you will have to hurry up.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment