Friday, March 2, 2012

Medal of Honor Beta Didn't download on Xbox Live. What do i do?

I started downloading the new beta of medal of honor and when it got to around 65% the download stopped. So i just restarted my xbox to try again but when i go to active downloads it's not there anymore and when i try to redeem my code it says it has already been redeemed. Is there anyway i can see past downloads or anything like that? Please help! :'[Medal of Honor Beta Didn't download on Xbox Live. What do i do?
Don't listen to whoever gave you that answer. First of all, it works fine on the PS3. I don't know why it won't download. XBOX just sucks anyway. Second.....if you don't think Modern Warfare 2 is fun, then you won't like this. This game is awesome! It is way fun, it just has bugs and other little problems because it is the beta. THIRD.....you can't give someone a beta code. In order to even get the beta code, you have to sign up for it. The code that you get will only work for your email or sign in ID that you used to get the code. So the person that got the code and gives it to you is an idiot. The code only works for the email you use to sing up for it. My brother tried my code with his ID and it wouldn't work. I would just wait until the actual demo comes out in a month or two or whenever is comes out.Medal of Honor Beta Didn't download on Xbox Live. What do i do?
I would've surely given you one if i still had the program on my computer which i got the key from but you can check out this site where i got that program from. http://medalofhonorkey.blogspot.com/Medal of Honor Beta Didn't download on Xbox Live. What do i do?
Don't play it, it's not fun.



If anything, just ask somebody for a free code.

No comments:

Post a Comment