Friday, March 9, 2012

MEDAL OF HONOR BETA ?? EA NOT HELPFUL?

i want to know how you get in the beta for ps3 i own bfbc 2 (new) i'm a VIP but i have not

pre-ordered MOH and i can't get into gun club because it said (a ea id required) i have a ea id but it won't let me in and i went on the medal of honor website but it said the same thing and the ea websites are not helpful at all

if you know how i actually get into the beta on the 21st you will get 10 points

many thanksMEDAL OF HONOR BETA ?? EA NOT HELPFUL?
sorry that's only for xbox360

360 RULES!MEDAL OF HONOR BETA ?? EA NOT HELPFUL?
Talking at my local gamestop it sounds like they're handing them out w/ preorders, but i'm pretty sure if you log in on an other EA page, then go to the gun club it might work, I haven't tryed it yet, so good luck, I feel your pain!





READ!!!!

Other wise, Google :

moh beta redemption



then follow steps, that's what I think you want ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment