Friday, March 2, 2012

How do you voice chat on medal of honor beta?

I know this is probably a dumb question but, how do i voice chat on medal of honor beta? i just bought a blue tooth head set and it works fine. it works for my other games but on medal of honor i don't hear anyone else nor can i speak.. help!!?How do you voice chat on medal of honor beta?
Just speaking for myself, I NEVER USE ANYTHING BETA! I don't know whether you know this or not, but "beta" means experimental, unproven and in testing stage.



For the money, time and effort I put into my computer, I'm not going to let something happen to it because I wanted to be one of the first people to have an application.



I'll let you guys tell me if it's worth getting or not. By the way, when you signed on for that Beta product, you gave all your rights away if something goes wrong, ALL of them! I don't even have to look at your Terms Of Agreement, they all say the same thing....

No comments:

Post a Comment