Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Do you have to be a Playstation Plus member to play the medal of honor beta?

yesDo you have to be a Playstation Plus member to play the medal of honor beta?
No, I received the Medal Of Honor Closed Beta today, and am currently not a PlayStation Plus member. I am getting the membership withing the next 24 hours, but currently have the Beta but am not a Plus member. Feel free to email me to add me on PSN.



PSN ID: playerstation333Do you have to be a Playstation Plus member to play the medal of honor beta?
You don't need to be a Plus member, but you're guaranteed to get into any Beta you want if you become a member, and earlier than anyone else depending on the Beta.Do you have to be a Playstation Plus member to play the medal of honor beta?
Nope, you just need to pre-order the game and then you get the beta

(Just like in most games)
Medal of Honor is a great game. I've started playing this already. In my opinion, it's better than MW2 and BFBC2. I got my beta key at http://www.medalofhonorbeta.net

No comments:

Post a Comment