Friday, March 2, 2012

How do i get the medal of honor beta key without pre ordering it?

i dont wanna pre order the game til i know i like it,so can i get it any other way?my psn id is herbalious add me if you want make sure you told me you saw this!....any help will be greatly apperciated!:DHow do i get the medal of honor beta key without pre ordering it?
I'm pretty sure the other guy's thing is a scam. Just pre-order it.How do i get the medal of honor beta key without pre ordering it?
all i did to get one was go to http://wiicodes.info/moh and filled out all the infoHow do i get the medal of honor beta key without pre ordering it?
I'm just like u man, I wanna see the dam game before I order it, the only way that I heard about, is you can pre order it, get the beta key, and then cancel your pre order. I don't know if that would work though.



Also that first post is a scam.

No comments:

Post a Comment