Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Can I play the Medal of Honor beta?

OK so I have an Xbox 360 and I didn't pre-order Medal of Honor, and I don't own Bad Company 2. Can I play the beta, and if so, when can I play it?Can I play the Medal of Honor beta?
The beta is not out on the Xbox yet. There was a delay and the rough estimate is sometime this week or next week the beta will be available for Xbox. So there is no rush if you have not pre-ordered your Medal of Honor yet; you are not missing anything. It will be required to pre-order the game to get the beta key. You can play the beta regardless if you have Bad Company 2 or not. Also, there are many beta key giveaways on youtube and on blogs and twitter. If you get lucky, you might get a key without having to pay 5 dollars for a pre-order. Hope this helps.Can I play the Medal of Honor beta?
You have to pre-order in order to play the beta.
  • Land rover
  • sprinter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment