Friday, March 9, 2012

What do you think is better MW2 or the new Medal of Honor game?

I played the Medal of Honor beta and its loads of fun. Me and my cousin were totally destroying. I also have played MW2 with my friends and its awesome too. What do you think is better MW2 or Medal of Honor (the new one).What do you think is better MW2 or the new Medal of Honor game?
Mw2, even though its corrupt online now
MW2. All Call of Dutys are the best shooter games - popularity, easy to play, and all that. Ask me CoD vs any other game, its CoD. Unless if it's CoD vs GTA. Now that's a hard decision for me.What do you think is better MW2 or the new Medal of Honor game?
neither. they're both ripoffs of an overused control system and theme...they're really both the same game.
MW2 everytimeWhat do you think is better MW2 or the new Medal of Honor game?
MW2
  • san diego restaurants
  • defence tower defence
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment